4 ways to suceed at Teleworking
Updated: Mar 21, 2020
1. We need to establish a dedicated space for work.
• Within our house layout, let’s find an illuminated, well ventilated and quiet space.
• Internet service is a must.
• A comfortable chair and a desk with enough top area.
2. Let’s repeat, Quiet; we need options to Work with other family members around, therefore,
• Conference calling will be necessary, so, you will need headphones and, if possible, a dedicated room, with a door, would be helpful.
• Remember , homes are less noise-insulated than office spaces, and under current conditions, everybody is stuck at home, your family, your pets, your neighbors.
3. Natural Light and Ventilation: you will be needing contact with the outside, absent the opportunity of walking or running , we should exercise at home, and have a nice natural source of light.
4. Data and information management: Corporate Information and Data confidentiality requirements should be enforced. Home internet services may not comply with stringent data security needs.